I just read this. Actually made me laugh.
Enjoy.
how worse could it actually get, in a space of four days, I cancelled plans for an event I had been wanting to attend for years, because of an impromtu exam, I get a modem that doesnt work on my system, but works on others(thank God), the cover gets missing the same day, my ATM card disappears from my wallet (mysteriously, the same way the cover did. and it happens to be the functional one) I get really broke, (this is where the the atm comes in, because its weekend),my power pack just stops working, with no previous sign of any fault,(this is really bad, because my battery was flat when I found out, my power pack model is rare, and all my books,I mean all my books are on my system) I get an extremely painful toothache that occurs periodically(actually, its more like teeth ache because its more than one tooth) just hours before my exam. what else can actually happen?
Enjoy.
how worse could it actually get, in a space of four days, I cancelled plans for an event I had been wanting to attend for years, because of an impromtu exam, I get a modem that doesnt work on my system, but works on others(thank God), the cover gets missing the same day, my ATM card disappears from my wallet (mysteriously, the same way the cover did. and it happens to be the functional one) I get really broke, (this is where the the atm comes in, because its weekend),my power pack just stops working, with no previous sign of any fault,(this is really bad, because my battery was flat when I found out, my power pack model is rare, and all my books,I mean all my books are on my system) I get an extremely painful toothache that occurs periodically(actually, its more like teeth ache because its more than one tooth) just hours before my exam. what else can actually happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment