Friday, February 22, 2013

Let's try this out.

It's been ages since I've tried blogging anything. I thought I would do a lot of blogging this year, but I haven't come around to it yet. But now since I have good internet, a bloggable write-up  and nothing much to do. I might as well just start.
I'm writing this piece on the fly, to make sure that I actually end up doing it, so don't take any mistakes/errors to personal :)
There a couple( actually a lot) of things I wish to write about, hopefully, I'll come around to doing that. But for now, being the queer person I am, I'll start with a post on Chebyshev Hexagon(and no, it's not a piece of painting by some 18th century Russian dude). 
To find out what ever a Chebyshev Hexagon is read my next post.
:) :)
'krama.
Friday, February  22, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Cool. It's just so unfortunate that the line that apologizes about mistakes/errors actually contains an error. Don't worry, I'm not taking your mistakes/errors "to" personal (I don't even know where that is) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That's sweetly ironic. I guess it's my keyboard.
      Thanks a bunch.
      :) :)

      Delete